We Install Top-Quality Replacement Windows on Kendall, FL, Homes
If you’ve spent much time researching window replacement services, you know that can be a big investment. So when your Kendall, Florida, home’s windows have weathered a few too many storms, especially to the point of letting in drafts, it’s important to invest not only in quality, but also in long-term security. That’s why it’s a good idea to call Reece Windows & Doors for the job—we take care of you now with industry-leading replacement windows and later with perks that last a lifetime.
Windows That Can Make—and Take—an Impact
We proudly install replacement windows manufactured by Conservation Windows, which are designed to handle Florida’s volatile weather and keep your home safer during those strong summer storms. With steel-reinforced frames and impact-rated glass, you can be confident these hurricane windows will live up to their name. Their dual-glazed insulated glass, which has argon gas fills and UV-blocking coatings, beats ENERGY STAR® guidelines to help lower your energy bills while raising your home’s level of protection. And these windows deliver visually, too, with numerous styles available and vinyl frames that won’t warp, crack, fade, or rot.
You can choose from the following styles for your home’s new impact windows:
- Awning – Hinged at the top, awning windows open outward, like an awning. They’re popular in rooms where you want to add a bit more ventilation but don’t have much wall space to install a large window. Bonus: you can even open them during a light rain, as their awning shape will keep drizzle out!
- Casement – These replacement windows open outward from the side, like a door. They usually don’t include grid patterns, offering a clean, modern aesthetic and tons of ventilation. Homeowners often have these installed in bedrooms and living rooms where lots of fresh air is welcome.
- Single-hung – A favorite among homeowners, these timeless replacement windows can be spotted on home facades all across the globe. They feature one moveable sash and often contain traditional square or diamond grid patterns.
- Double-hung – These windows feature the same classic aesthetic as single-hung windows, but the top sash is also moveable, allowing for added ventilation. They’re perfect for homeowners who want a traditional look but would also like more airflow than single-hung windows are able to offer.
- Picture – Want a more modern look than single- or double-hung windows can provide? You might like a picture window. Featuring one large expanse of glass, these replacement windows don’t offer any ventilation, but they can add tons of natural light to any room. Homeowners often place them in central locations of their home, sometimes opting to frame the great outdoors with a picture window instead of hanging art on the walls.
- Sliding – Featuring two moveable sashes that slide from side to side, sliding windows are great for areas in which you don’t have a lot of vertical wall space. They’re incredibly versatile; homeowners have them installed in every room of the home.
- Specialty – Don’t see the replacement window you’re looking for on this list? Don’t worry! At Reece Windows & Doors, we offer a plethora of custom, specialty window shapes and styles crafted to suit your exact needs.
Choose Reece for a Job Well Done
Not all window companies can say they’ve been around for over 40 years—but we can. Reece Windows & Doors has become a trusted name all over the Sunshine State because of our commitment to the customer. We’re going to provide you with only top-of-the-line products expertly installed by our in-house team. And we’ll take care of you for years afterward with a double lifetime warranty on our replacement windows and free service for life.
Contact Reece Windows & Doors today to schedule a consultation at your Kendall, FL, home and get a free estimate.