Which Window Styles are Right for Your Cape Coral, FL, Home?
There’s nothing better than a Sunday drive through your favorite, picturesque neighborhoods, admiring the beautiful homes within—and getting ideas on how to spruce up your own place! One effective way to upgrade your home’s façade is to replace its windows. Not only will replacement windows enhance your home’s aesthetic, but they can also improve its energy efficiency and functionality. So, if you’re thinking about enhancing your Cape Coral, Florida, home’s windows, consider your many choices of window styles that we at Reece Windows & Doors offer:
- Single hung – These classic windows come with a variety of customizable grid patterns.
- Double hung – Similar to single-hung windows but featuring two moveable sashes, these windows offer a traditional aesthetic with added functionality.
- Casement – These windows swing outward from the side like a door, offering lots of fresh air and a modern aesthetic.
- Sliding – Sliding side to side, these windows are perfect for spaces that don’t have a lot of wall height.
- Picture – With one large expanse of glass, these windows offer tons of natural light and a perfect frame for the great outdoors.
- Awning – Gaining their namesake from their ability to open outward from the top, these windows offer added ventilation and can even keep a light rain out.
- Custom – Hexagons, circles, half-moons—we offer a variety of specialty windows. The limit is only your imagination!
In addition to this vast selection of window styles, you’re also able to choose your windows’ color and other customization options when you partner with us at Reece Windows & Doors.
Schedule a Consultation
Get in touch with us today to schedule a consultation at your Cape Coral, FL, home. We’d be happy to talk you through all your options for window styles and answer any questions you may have!