Replacement Windows With Style and Substance for Miramar, FL, Homes
Could your Miramar, FL, home’s exterior use an upgrade? Your windows may not be the first thing you’d think to change out, but that’s actually a great place to start. Reece Windows & Doors installs replacement windows that not only make your home look great, but can also make you feel great about your home’s future.
About Our Company
Reece Windows & Doors has proudly served Floridians for more than 40 years and counting. We strive every day to offer our customers top-notch craftsmanship with high-quality products. In fact, we’re so confident in our work that we’ll give you a guarantee you’ll love: free service for life and a double lifetime warranty. You should always have peace of mind about your replacement windows (and we can even help you with your exterior doors and hurricane shutters, too).
About Our Windows
We source our products from Conservation Windows, an industry-leading manufacturer of energy efficient, impact-rated vinyl windows with customization for any home’s style.
No matter which style you choose for your home, you can count on our replacement windows working hard for you. Hurricane windows installed by Reece Windows & Doors feature durable vinyl that can stand up to the test of time, steel-reinforced frames that can take a beating, and impact-rated glass that keeps your home protected during hurricane season. These windows also beat ENERGY STAR® guidelines for efficiency.
Your replacement windows should always look like they belong in your home. Reece Windows & Doors has numerous customization options available for customers, from grid patterns and glass grooves to interior and exterior frame colors. You can also choose from several styles including:
- Awning – Often found in areas of the home where you’d like to add a little more fresh air, awning windows open outward from the top, true to their name.
- Bay/bow – Comprised of multiple windows to create a little seating nook indoors, bay and bow windows are a favorite among homeowners who want to add a cozy vibe to their space.
- Casement – Often found in bedrooms, casement windows swing outward from a side hinge, like a door. They’re perfect for homeowners looking for a modern style with lots of ventilation.
- Double-hung – Many homeowners have double-hung windows installed in every room of the house. Like single-hung windows, they feature a classic aesthetic, but their top sashes are also moveable, creating the opportunity for extra ventilation.
- Garden – Usually seen in kitchens and bathrooms, these three-dimensional windows jut outwards from the house, creating a little shelf on which to store knick-knacks, kitchen utensils, or bathroom products.
- Hopper – Often installed in basements to add ventilation, these windows hinge at the bottom and open outward, which is helpful for preventing dirt from entering the indoors when installed at the ground level.
- Picture – Usually installed in living rooms, picture windows offer a wide expanse of glass that beautifully frames the outdoors and offers a contemporary aesthetic to any home. Windows that offer ventilation are often installed in tandem in the same room to bring the fresh air inside.
- Single-hung – A timeless and budget-friendly window that many homeowners opt for, single-hung windows are often installed in every room in the house, featuring a single moveable sash and usually traditional grid patterns.
- Sliding – Perfect for walls that have more horizontal space than vertical space, sliding windows open side to side, with two moveable sashes for plenty of ventilation.
- Specialty – If you don’t see the window style you need on this list, that’s okay! We craft custom replacement windows for every homeowner’s needs. Whether it be a circular window, hexagonal window, half-moon window, or any other shape you have in mind, don’t hesitate to reach out to us about it.
Get Started Today
Is it time for your Miramar, FL, home to get some of the best replacement windows out there today? Contact Reece Windows & Doors to set up an in-home consultation and get a free estimate. Don’t forget about our available financing options, either.