Replacement Windows That Wow for Cape Coral, FL, Homeowners
If you’ve been looking for a trustworthy, reputable window and door company to perform a window installation project at your Cape Coral, Florida, home, you can end your search with Reece Windows & Doors. We’re a local company with more than 40 years of experience serving Florida homeowners, and we’re proud to install some of the best replacement windows on the market: Conservation Windows. These windows boast:
Customize your new windows to your heart’s content. These windows offer customization options for both the interior and exterior color, grid pattern, and custom grooved glass. They also come in a wide selection of styles, including:
- Single-hung – Perfect for homes that feature a classic aesthetic, single-hung windows often feature simple grid patterns to create a traditional look that’s become standard in most homes.
- Double-hung – Also great for homeowners who like a traditional aesthetic, double-hung windows feature similar grid patterns and style as single-hung windows, except their top sash is also moveable for added ventilation.
- Sliding – Sliding windows are often seen in modern homes that don’t feature lots of grid patterns in windows. They’re also commonly installed in homes of all styles in areas where there isn’t much vertical wall space.
- Casement – These windows are ideal for contemporary bedroom and living room spaces where homeowners value lots of fresh air but want a cleaner look than double-hung windows provide.
- Picture – The ultimate in contemporary window design, picture windows feature one large expanse of fixed glass, providing a super minimalist aesthetic. They’re often paired with windows that offer ventilation to bring fresh air into the home.
- Bay/bow – Bay and bow windows are often seen on traditional and craftsman homes that value a cozy style and functionality. Bay windows, the more traditional of the two, are comprised of three windows, while bow windows can feature as many as the homeowner would like to create a more curved outward arc.
- Awning – These windows aren’t necessarily associated with a particular style, but are rather installed strategically to add extra ventilation in hard-to-reach places, like in bathrooms or above sinks.
- Hopper – Similar to the awning window but opening outward from the bottom instead of the top, hopper windows are also installed in small spaces to add a little fresh air to bathrooms or basements.
- Garden – These windows are associated with homes of all different styles. Homeowners love them because they simultaneously add natural light as well as a little shelf space to store kitchen utensils, bathroom products, or other knick knacks.
- Specialty – Maybe your home’s aesthetic is totally unique. We love that! That’s why we offer specialty and custom windows to suit every homeowner’s distinct tastes.
Crafted from durable vinyl, these windows won’t crack, warp, fade, or rot over time, resulting in gorgeous curb appeal and low maintenance for years to come. We’re so sure about these windows’ durability that we back them with a double lifetime warranty and free service for life.
Featuring impact-rated glass, these hurricane-resistant windows will stand strong against the worst that Mother Nature has to offer. They’re ideal for Florida homeowners who are tired of duct taping their windows every hurricane season!
Superb Energy Efficiency
Worried about your home’s thermal efficiency? These windows exceed ENERGY STAR® performance guidelines, helping to reduce the strain on your home’s HVAC system and potentially even lower your monthly energy bills.
Schedule a Consultation
Let us know if you’d like to learn more about our financing options or the other products we offer, including exterior doors and hurricane shutters. If you give us a call, we’d be happy to schedule a consultation at your home to provide a free estimate!